The management of the accounting office faces several problems, among which we find:
- Communication difficulties between the fund manager and the accountant.
- Errors due to poor calculation of the resources available to the institution.
- Constraints related to the manual verification of products and the creation of requests made by the administrator.
#2. Our objectives
In response to the problem, the main goals of the project are :
- Firstly, the automation of certain actions and processes considered difficult to repeat for the administrator.
- Secondly, the time optimization, as a result of the first point but also thanks to the possibility of running multiple actions in simultaneous and giving results at any time accessible and viewable.
- Thirdly, the application would reduce the workload on the administrative agents and would therefore require a minimum of staff for maximum actions and would at the same time eliminate the effort of synchronizing and grouping the data manually.
- The application will allow a quick access to all the archived data, also all the desired details will be accessible, which results in a better organization and transparency for each transaction.
- Last but not least, the application will allow the simplest possible use with clear access to all the features of the stage management service and its status at any time, easy navigation between the various menus proposed thus requiring only a minimum of adaptation to the application for the user.
#2. What we did
We developed an easy to use desktop application that allows the manager at the stage management service the following actions:
- Enter a request for an advance.
- Establish periodic situations.
- Enter a cash document.
- Establish a monthly reconciliation statement at the end of the month.
- At the end of the year, make a situation of the treasury and transfer the balance to the account of the accounting officer.
- Consult the archive.