The non-profit association "Nedjda" carrying out various humanitarian activities
(visits to hospitals or assistance centers for the elderly, help to people in need, awareness
raising, etc.) mainly in the region of Constantine and sometimes in other regions, contacted us
to develop a website to promote its activities.
The association used a Facebook page to allow communication with its users. This solution has
advantages (accessibility, familiarity of users, etc.) but still leaves much to be desired due
to the following factors:
- "Frozen" platform: The presentation is not personalized enough in the eyes
of the moderator team. Facebook presents all content in the same way, drowning the
association in a flood of varied (and often unnecessary) content
- Lack of organization: It is difficult to access important information
published by the association due to the fact that all Facebook posts on the page are treated
the same. To remedy this, we will in particular separate recent (past) activities from those
to come, also qualified as events by members of the association, and put donations on a
- "Brand" image of the association: It is well known that a company,
association or other party with a website will be seen as more professional and therefore
#2. What we did
This project is about the design and development of a website that represent the association
Nedjda in the internet. We've built a moderne website using the latest
and that conforms exactly to the needs of the client.
#3. How we did it
- We've analysed the needs of the client after writing the Specifications,
- Then we started creating wireframes using wireframe.cc which is a tool of creating
- After validating the wireframes we started prototyping the website using
- Along side the process of prototyping, we started developing the website (validated pages).
- And the final step which is Fixing bugs and other minor changes asked by the client. And
taking the feedback.
#4. Accomplishments that we're proud of
We are proud that the client is happy and very satisfied with our work.